Last week of class! Can't believe I'm already here; my first semester is almost over! Last week I focused on reviewing class material in order to prepare for the final exam. Basically, everything we have done is preparation for the final. Without a doubt CSC165 presented the challenges I was expecting. Looking back at the first weeks of class I thought I was not going to like this course but in all honesty I have enjoyed this course. Now it is time to show what I have learnt and try to do my best in the final exam. I will go over past exams and assignments in order to prepare for it as much as I can. I missed a couple of slog posts at the beginning of the year as I was having trouble with time management. However, I tried to make up for it and I hope that doesn't affect my overall mark. Lesson learnt!
Assignment 3 was fairly straight forward although a couple of questions did required a bit of intensive thinking in other to work out the logic. I feel confident about doing proofs with the big oh/omega/theta. However, the more practice the better.
Overall I think this course has being a positive experience and I have learnt more essential skills that will be required in university (time management, etc). I'm looking forward to next semester and I wish everyone good luck!
Tip for next year students: keep up with your work and regular practice problems, you will need it for this course.
No comments:
Post a Comment